The Secretary of State has suggested that the citizens of Idaho vote by absentee ballot so as to lessen the chance of spreading the coronavirus. The following information should help you and if you have questions, please feel free to contact Sage directly.
Here are some important dates to put on your calendar:
- February 9, 2021: The County Clerk begins mailing out absentee ballots.
- February 9, 2021: Voter registration for the March 9th Election ends. If you miss it, no worries, you can register at the polls.
- February 22, 2021: Early voting begins. You can vote early between October 19th and 30th at the county elections office.
- February 26, 2021: Absentee application deadline. If you’re going to vote absentee, your application must be in the county election office by 5 p.m.
- March 5, 2021: In-Person voting ends. Early voters must vote in to the county elections office by 5:00 p.m. or simply wait until election day to vote at the polls.
- March 9, 2021: Election Day.
Idaho Voter Resources
Registering and voting in Idaho is easy. The following information will help guide you to registering and voting at the polls or absentee voting!
- The first step in the absentee ballot process is to request a ballot using THIS FORM.
- Next mail it to your COUNTY CLERK’s OFFICE. It takes just a few minutes to fill out.
- Once you fill it out, just return it to the County Clerk’s office.
- You can even check if the county has received your absentee ballot here:
Where do I vote?
That’s easy, you can find where you’re to go and vote here:
Contact your County Clerk's Office
Wondering how to contact your County Clerk? Here’s the answer:
Vote Early Idaho
This is a state initiative to make absentee voting easier in light of the Coronavirus outbreak. Just click the image at the right to go directly to the Idaho Votes website to get the information you need to vote.
Republican candidates in Northern Idaho are as follows.
Legislative District 1 (All of Boundary and most of Bonner Counties) incumbents are Senator Jim Woodward, Representative Heather Scott, and Representative Sage Dixon.
Legislative District 7 (Idaho, Clearwater, Shoshone, and part of Bonner Counties) Incumbents are Senator Carl Crabtree, Representative Priscilla Giddings, and Charlie Shepherd.